PANDOMO Wall: unlimited freedom for surfaces. Just imagine you can create the interior walls in your apartment, house or commercial space exactly how you always wanted to: elegant and seamless. In a polished, shiny or slightly matt finish.
Walls become creative areas with PANDOMO Wall. The lighting of a room can be taken into account just as much as the style of the furniture or the architecture. Every wall, every room becomes unique .
For a very contemporary design. Grey shades created by skimming for a post- industrial loft ambience. Warm earth shades with a texture for a touch of Tuscan light. The palette of possibilities is endless.
Elegant and functional.
PANDOMO Wall also excels through its suitability for everyday life. As cement is the basic ingredient, the surface is extremely impact- resistant and considerably harder than conventional decorative renders. The surface is treated with a sealer which is totally absorbed, leaving no trace of moisture whilst ensuring the surface is dirt resistant to protect against staining. What remains is pure elegance.
The basis of this amazing variety and versatility of PANDOMO Wall is PANDOMO W1, the white cement based decorative render. Used on its own PANDOMO W1 produces an elegant surface. Colour pigments or the incorporation of textures extend the possibilities.
PANDOMO Wall product features.
• Individual, versatile design possibilities.
• Elegant, smooth and textured surfaces.
• High quality and exclusiveness.
• Fluid transition from walls to ceiling possible.
• One material for both walls and ceilings.
• Incorporation of other materials possible.
• Almost any shade mixable.
• Impact-resistant, hard-wearing surfaces.
• Later re-treatment of the oiled areas is possible at any time.
• Fast track system (application should be conducted by accredited Pandomo Wall contractors only).
• High coverage. Even large coloured surfaces can be produced without any seams using PANDOMO Wall..
Pandomo Wall is manufactured by Ardex Germany.